Saturday, August 27, 2005

First thing's first. My introduction

Hello, my name is Evan, I'm a magician, and I'm a student. I've been learning and performing magic for a year now, and I've already learned enough magic to do my own street magic routine. However, since I don't usually end up downtown, I use my knowledge to co-teach classes on magic at my school. My English Teacher, Tom, brought me into the world of magic, but now he's taking a one year sabbatical from the school. Due to his temporary leaving of the school I will be taking over his magic classes. I love the art of magic and I'm so focused on learning the art that I believe one day I will be able to have my own parlor/stage show, or maybe even a good special on tv. I'm a big fan of Criss Angel, David Blaine, Lance Burton, and my friend and mentor Tom.

1 Comments:

Blogger curepanicattacks said...

Welcome and good luck Evan

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home